The kids and I decided to make a quick run to Rupert to visit Annie and the family before the summer was over. We went to the county fair and saw some humongous pigs, swam at the new Rupert swimming pool, and just had lots of fun hanging out with Garrett and Shay! (Shay is so cute and talks so well, one of the first things he said when I got there was "I hold you.")
So here are some pics from our trip:
So here are some pics from our trip:
The view of Shay's low-riders, good thing he had a cute polka-dot diaper on underneath.
Here is a picture of Garrett and his prize winning sugar beets.
Lots of tractors to play on at the Rupert fair!
Oh yeah, I took a few pics of my kids too. Thursday morning we went over and played on the school's playground equipment before the pool opened.
So, thanks Binghams for letting us come and stay with you, we had lots of fun! And thanks for the veggies out of your garden. We are having the sour cream vinegar cucumbers and yummy seasoned potatoes with our dinner tonight! Delicious!



1 comment:
We had so much fun with you guys, and I can't believe how easy your kids were to have stay. Can I have them back? You take good pictures, you should be a photographer for a side job.
Post a Comment