Saturday, February 27, 2010

Grandma Flamm

Last night, my Grandma Flamm passed away. She would have been 89 next Saturday and was an amazing lady. I just wanted to say how much I love her and will miss her, and just how thankful I am to have had her in my life.

Being the only grandkids who lived within a 100 mile radius, we were somewhat spoiled by our grandparents and were able to spend a great deal of time with them throughout the years. I have always been so thankful to have known my grandparents and have felt bad for my cousins who didn't live close by and missed out on that close relationship.

Grandma was a neat lady, I will miss her smile and our visits together, but I know she has to be amazingly happy to be back with Grandpa, her baby she lost - Kenneth J., her parents, and of course our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. And I am so happy that she is no longer hurting.

Love you Grandma! I can't wait to hear the things you will tell me when we next see each other.


This is quite possibly my favorite picture of Grandma. She and Kade both had a special spot in their hearts for each other.



Grandma and Aunt Joyce dressed up for our Halloween party one year, we told her this is the picture we'd use for her obituary. :)




Grandma had great joy in her posterity. She especially loved these great-grandchildren who loved her so much.

2 comments:

Piano Gal Val said...

I loved seeing these pictures of your Grandma! When is the funeral? I am thinking of you!! V

Alicia said...

The pictures are such a treasure. My prayers are with your family. Enjoy all the "remember when's" that will happen in the next while they are treasures too.