Congrats to Rachael & Brandon, who had another bouncing baby boy today, 13 months to the day after the previous bouncing baby boy. Ryker Glen Rainey was born this morning and weighed in at 8 lbs. 10 oz and I think 20 1/2" long.
Both he and Rachael are doing well, although he was "grunty", which is apparently not uncommon for C-section babies and so they have had him in the NICU all morning. When I left around 2:00 p.m., they said he was doing very well, color was better, was on room air, and were hoping to get Mama in with him soon.
Fun to have another new baby in the family! I figured out this morning that we have seven kids who are ages 3 and under and four of those kids are 1 and under! Lots of little ones to play with.



No comments:
Post a Comment