Sunday, May 22, 2011

Island Park 83429

We were lucky enough to be invited by the Fillmore's to Grandma Gerry's cabin this weekend. Because of other obligations, we were only able to stay Saturday night, but I will take even one night at the cabin any chance I get.

While we were there, we did all kinds of things you would expect to do at a cabin.

We had arts and crafts.




Paddleboating.



Children playing in the road.



Boys catching minnows with fishing nets.



Anticipated eating.



Birthday boy posing.



Open mouthed kissing.



Sleeping.



And even posing by a scenic overlook.



Yep, I think we got all of the items one is required to do during a weekend at a cabin done. If not, oh well, we had an awfully good time anyway. Thanks again Fillmores!

3 comments:

Annie Bingham said...

Your pictures are soo good. You could do that for a living too. Thanks for sharing!

Jordyn Parry said...

I like the birthday boy/Captain Morgan pose. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Goody Family said...

Thanks Annie!

Jordyn - wait, what's Captain Morgan and how do you know about it?