These look so good! You just keep getting better and better. I love the shirt she is wearing, I LOVE the graffiti that you found to pose her next to, and my favorite picture is on your first school pics post third one down with Court sitting and staring off into the distance. She is a good little model! Please, please, please take my baby pictures... I promise to have a cute one!
1 comment:
These look so good! You just keep getting better and better. I love the shirt she is wearing, I LOVE the graffiti that you found to pose her next to, and my favorite picture is on your first school pics post third one down with Court sitting and staring off into the distance. She is a good little model! Please, please, please take my baby pictures... I promise to have a cute one!
Post a Comment