Friday, October 5, 2012

The fun of having a 14 year old boy . . .

The embedded video kind of cuts Kaden out, so if you want to see the full screen wonderment, go to http://youtu.be/9tsbhy1aW50.

I totally laughed until I cried. Thanks Kade & Dylan for the entertainment!

2 comments:

Fillmore Fun said...

You are an evil mother! This reminds me of the "potions" you and Kellie used to make us eat! Naughty, naughty, naughty... next you should get him to do the gallon challenge, where you get an hour to drink one gallon of milk (can't be done and ends in a puke fest!)

Goody Family said...

Lori - I did NOT make Kade do this. In fact the only part I played in this whole deal is to video tape it because I knew it would be hilarious. In fact, if you will notice, this is not even at my house. I had gone at 11:00 p.m. to pick up my kids at a friend's house and they were already watching videos on youtube showing the "cinnamon challenge" and had decided they wanted to do it too. I did not encourage (or discourage) said behavior, only benefited greatly from the hilarity of it all.

As for your memory of Kellie and I MAKING you eat potions, I'm thinking it may be a bit skewed. I can't help it if as younger siblings, you were not smart enough to say no to our mixtures.

Let me know when you are ready to perform your own cinnamon challenge, I will be happy to videotape. :)