Well, I finally figured out how to add a cute background to this thing, so I decided that maybe I would give this blogging thing a try. I don't know if what I have to say will be interesting to anyone, but I like reading other people's blogs so here goes. Now I just need to start taking a lot more pictures!
Here's a little rundown on my current life situation:
I have been married for 13 years now to a great guy and have a son, Kade, and a daughter, Courtney. We have lived on a small farm in Rigby for almost all of our married life and I absolutely love it. It is nice, quiet, and great for summer barbecues (I love summer barbecues). I have to say, I am very happy with my life at this point!
I recently (Spring 2008) graduated from BYU Idaho with a Bachelors Degree in Accounting and am currently attending Idaho State University in hopes of attaining my Masters of Business Administration. Yes, it all sounds great, but I am so burnt out on school it's not even funny. This summer, my goal is to pass the CPA exam - we shall see, it didn't seem so scary when it wasn't staring me in the face like it is now. Unfortunately, this means CPA review classes every Saturday of the Summer from May 16 thru August 8. I will survive! Right???
I also have four fabulous sisters who are so much fun to be with and am blessed to have amazing parents as well.
Overall, I am so very thankful for all of the blessings I have been given and couldn't ask for more.
(Now I will be thankful for a nice, comfortable bed to go crawl into (after I go put a new load of laundry in the washer of course) it is 11:20 p.m. afterall. Goodnight!)
We're Cookin'
2 months ago



1 comment:
Aww, shucks, I never knew you thought I was fabulous! I love the blog, I am sure it will make for some entertaining and interesting reading!
Post a Comment