I really do my best to not be negative on this thing, but now at 11:19 p.m. after just finishing sweeping and mopping my floors, I am officially tired of this crappy summer of spending every Saturday in Pocatello being gone from 6:40 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. It sucks! I never have time to get the things done that most people get done on Saturdays and I am tired tired tired of studying! I keep thinking I will be lucky to pass the stinking CPA exam anyway (it's harder than I thought it would be).
The bright side??? Only four more Saturdays to go (three if I skip the last one for the Martineau reunion), so really I can endure that much more . . . I hope. And, I only have 5 more classes to go before I finish my MBA too! :)))) (That's a big smile if you couldn't tell!) And then I will be done with school FOREVER and EVER and I will NEVER study again in my whole entire life!
See already I am happier! So thanks for letting me vent! Now off to fold the clothes.
We're Cookin'
2 months ago



2 comments:
You need a butler.
Sadly, I wouldn't have time for a butler!
Post a Comment