Brandon & Rachael welcomed their first baby last night somewhere in the 11:00 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. time range. It was a long day for all, but he arrived safely and healthy, and we are so very excited to have a new member of the family! They have named him Rayce, no word on a middle name at this point, and he weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and is 22 inches long. Big boy for little Rachael, there is no way she looked big enough to be carrying an eight-and-a-half-pounder!
I took the kids to meet him today, and I have to say he is a very handsome young man. He really is a pretty baby and if anyone ever needs me to hold him for hours at a time, I'm game!


1 comment:
I love the picture with his hair showing. And I love the "He had it coming" song from Moulon Rouge that came on during my viewing pleasure, I had to leave it on till it was done.
Post a Comment