Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve Sledding

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, New Year and any other holiday that would be politically correct to include. I wanted to share some pictures I have taken in the last couple of weeks and I just figured out how to use "Actions" in PhotoShop, so I had fun editing these pics. Most of them are from New Year's Eve day, we took the kids sledding at "The Pit" in Ucon and I am glad I took my camera.

Here is Paige offering you tea on Christmas Eve . . . just try and refuse that face.



This is Courtney. She is my girl and she is growing up too fast.



Brock, Shelby, Paige, and Courtney. Looks dangerous . . . probably is.



Alyza June a/k/a Lou. Yes, she is adorable, and one of the smiliest babies I have seen in a long time.


This is Brock. He is a ladies man. But I bet you knew that just by looking at this picture.



Garrett is the smartest kid in his class and the "biggest headed" kid in his class, ask him . . . he will tell you. He was a speed demon on the sled.



This is MY "Buster" Shay, he is very handsome and is planning on owning a red four-wheeler someday and changing his name to "Grandpa Mike".



Here is my big "boy", I can't believe how grown up he is getting to be, and he will be taller than me in about 5 minutes.


Saving the best for last . . .

Really . . . what can you say about this picture? I absolutely love it!

4 comments:

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

That's so fun. So....did you download the actions you used? I need someone to teach me, I can't figure it out!

Goody Family said...

Julie, I did download the actions from http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2010/03/actions-update-2/, I am a PhotoShop idiot and still managed to figure it out using her instructions. It was fun to adjust the pictures with the click of a button!

Jamee said...

Cute pictures! I LOVE the last one especially.... her little expression says it all!

Jordyn Parry said...

ha! That last picture is perfect. Glad i got to see ya a few times! Next you need to come here!