Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Trick or Treat


Yes, this is a photo from Halloween. Yes, I know that Halloween was like four months ago. BUT it was before I knew about "Actions", so I didn't know how to tweak pictures and make them so stinking cute. Yes, I know that I really need to take a photography class and a photoshop class, but as it is tax season and I have no time and practically live at my office, classes will have to wait and I will continue to cheat by using "Actions" that other people have created, namely Pioneer Woman, who I love.

Oh yeah, I love Paige too, she is so photogenic right now, maybe it's that I think 2-4 year olds are so stinking cute, maybe it's that she cracks me up and doesn't really care what anyone thinks she should be doing and look out or she might just crack you in the head. Why is it that two year olds can get away with that, but 34 year olds . . . not so much.

1 comment:

Annie Bingham said...

You could make a book of great photography just of Paige--she's too funny and too cute. Good job! We should go out for stiff drinks some day soon.